02 June, 2010

My Photography

I love this shot!
Look at their feet: Rightmost is raised to step forward (represents childhood), Centermost is anchored between sand and air(represents middle age), Leftmost is landed firmly (represents old age).
[NEWS FLASH: That girl in pic is not ME]

 



So amazed at the natural shades light-dark, soft-harsh.  Rhymes with a lyric in itself.



How wonderful would it be to  bid farewell to Sun who meets the Horizon.

Two Pure forms togather : Innocence and Nature.



If you observe the pattern of waves you can see 4  stages of life: Raised, Raise-Settled, Settled &  Drifted.


  I Wish to leave behind my footsteps on people's lives with grace and dignity, so people can look up to it to cherish their lives.

1 comment:

Your 1cents will be minted on my hall of fame, so go ahead and mark your place.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...