04 June, 2010

Present

We all talk of living in present.
What is Present actually?
Is it the moment or a state?

Reading through Vikram Hazra's blog I added a new word to my vocab.
The word is "Sadyojathaha" meaning born in the present.

Think about it,
Wouldn't it be wonderful to be born each time you come across a dead zone mentally, physically, emotionally and when all are together it is spiritually?
If we can buy the fact that we take birth and die many times before salvation.
Why not buy the fact each displeasing moment is death and we are reborn to live another present moment?
How wonderful it is, I  have so many reasons to celebrate such moment as my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 1cents will be minted on my hall of fame, so go ahead and mark your place.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...