02 November, 2015

Crazy, Kiya re!





She is an ordinary girl,
She sensitizes me as she breathes life in her.
 
Sunsets, moonshine, clouds, fountains, waves, paperboats,  parks, songs, lights;
are just few things I now look forward to in my life.


Her way of life shows me why exactly, i miss childhood,
No doubt, she is treasured as her father's princess.
 

While, the world wants me to be "the Man",
Boy! I wish, wishing on shooting stars were for real.

She is "CRAZY" 
              -finally, a face put to the "name".


P.S. Did that description make you stretch your lips  and nod your head?
- told ya, she is Crazy


There is a reason to this craziness,
which ends at a Welcomed "Home" 
So, let' her Hurry Home.

                     To be continued................


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 1cents will be minted on my hall of fame, so go ahead and mark your place.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...