11 April, 2016

Sunset Madness

Call me biased.
I have my bias towards sunset as -the time of my life.
Twilight colors is one of the perks about it but what really sets it
apart in my eyes is its patience.
It patiently waits for me.
Unlike dawn, it lends me the time.
Time: to finish my dreams.
Time: i think i need for the mundane errands.
Time: to cross the checklists of things i would like to accomplish.
So, finally in the evening i can return to it,
with the attention and love that it deserves.
That's how you reciprocate the wait of your loved one, na?
When glances speak louder than the words "I miss you"do,
When senses feel deeper than the words"I love you" do.
For in those glances and senses is where one finds home.
Home, sweet Home!


Excerpt from Diamond Rio's song:

One more day
One more time
One more sunset, maybe I'd be satisfied
But then again
I know what it would do
Leave me wishing still, for one more day with you"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 1cents will be minted on my hall of fame, so go ahead and mark your place.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...