16 November, 2011

Love, GoodBye


Have you come across these songs?

  1. How do you say goodbye-Sophie Zelmani
  2. Kaise Kahe Alvida-Javed Ali


Lovely, touching songs, though if translated would mean the same :), talk of copyrights!!!
But who cares, for now i take the relief to hear them for soothing me to dreamland. 
How sad na, love and goodbyes go hand in hand.

Oh, did i mention I am in Love??? 
I am in love with the music pillow.
My roomie offered me this lovely melodious pillow, in which i can plug my mp3/cellphone and visit my dreamland. 


My Love #3

Good Bye reminds me, I am about to wave my hand to Connecticut pretty soon, relocation as they call it.
Its so strange to feel at home at a new place and feel heavy while leaving it. Sadly, you only realize you were in love until its time to loosen the strings and wave good byes.

Trust me, I have been missing for a reason :)

8 comments:

  1. Try "Your Hand in Mine" by Explosions In The Sky. You will love it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melodious pillow..sounds good! Music does this to me too. I go in some other land when I put on my ear phones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. L2C,

    Read 2 posts now. Thanks for yum yum tip. One does have apprehensions on coming to a new place but over a time it grown on one and while leaving for another place a lot of memories flood the mind. I am sure you will settle down at new location soon. Please do tell why were you missing?

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mgeek: On my mp3 list :), thanks for the suggestion.

    Vinati: Surely, music has its enchanted powers.

    Jack: Well, job search has been a major reason apart from travelling and visiting friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These days the probability of an electronic device betraying your trust is much lesser than a human doing the same.
    Your love for the pillow, and mine for my alienware is perfectly valid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. xyz: I am glad you are still alive and kicking :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seems like there a lot of people who are in love with life. Enjoying each and every moment. Nowadays wherever I go, I get this home feeling. Tc.


    Oh dear, can you remove this word verification! I hate it :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Randeep: u shud always lov yr life.

    word verification, oh common! we don't have place for hate here.

    ReplyDelete

Your 1cents will be minted on my hall of fame, so go ahead and mark your place.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...