I loved this tag, hope you do too.
Its all about me...................
1. Without sharing your name, who are you?
Seriously, I mean no kidding, who figured this so far? Again, who???
Atleast, I haven't in the past 23 years of my life even with my engineering background and connection with biomed life, i am still trying to figure the "purpose" if that exists but again you know, we all like to indulge in fantasies once in a while here and there with wide open eyes. Lucky for Darwin and Einstein who figure that out, but who knows those were just like the tooth fairy tales told by our grandparents. So, in short as you see i hop around this world with dreams of becoming something but everything than human being and did i mention flying in skies and swimming in oceans? So back to question, you can't understand who i am with few words or lines, but still give it a shot. :P (FYI some1 said its hard to understand woman, just pre- warning :))
2. Describe yourself in less than Five words.
Restrictions limit creativity.
3. Do you have any special talents? What?
I am a super super talented being. I manage to breathe, eat, sleep, drink and top of that manage to live in this world among some intelligent, stupid, peace loving, violent, clean, dirty, outrageous people. Now that is a major talent you know :P
Apart from that I have the art to be insane at the same time sane
- I am believe and behave in extremes
4. Are there any talents you wish you had? What?
The talent to be anywhere and everywhere at the spur of moment. Just a little wish, you know.
5. What are your most important interests? What do you like about them?
Be a part of this insane cosmos with utter rubbish, craziness and zeal. Life is all about it. Ok, i know i like to be logical but seriously, why in the hell do you need me to justify each and everything. Phewww!!!
6. What is your opinion of Lady Gaga?
One person i can always, always, always count on bringing smile with her outrageous costumes when i am depressed and not to forget one who has all the nerve to excite my numb senses with the shitty music ( which works better than tea or any stimulant, trust me)
7. If you could go anywhere this second, where would you go?
8. What are your favorite foods for breakfast, lunch and dinner?
- Breakfast: Cereal and milk with some fruit
- Lunch: I am mostly one meal person
- Dinner: Fresh, cooked vegetarian food. Love all the variety of cuisine Mexican, Indian, Italian, Thai, Mediterranean, Greek, Chinese.
- Sadly, there is nothing called American food, just FYI, some people who have myths, you know, that usa is "the giant", and developed country :)
9. Do you have siblings? Talk about them; if not, talk about being an only child.
I get the privileged to get the first toy, bike, and you name it, being an elder sissy to a notorious and smart brother. Over the years our bond has flourished and we cherish the 2 min (ok, for those picky ones, i timed it :P) fights for little nothings and patch ups.
10. Do you like sports? Which teams do you support?
Absolutely, I like sports for it motivates me to follow a passion. I do not support any team in particular but if it is india-pak in cricket, ofcorse am indian by heart and if it is OH vs MI in football i am all game for OH.
11. Do you have any tattoos? If not, would you ever get one?
Nope, never. I think i have enough potential to create my identity and do not need further identifiers.
12. Have you ever donated blood? Why or why not?
Not so far. Some1 said everything happens for good, so i believe preventing the spread of my craziness is for a good cause.
13. How do you like your coffee and/or tea?
Coffee makes me drowsy. Tea i prefer with ginger and mint, and to be specific green tea picked from Darjeeling hills.
14. Are you left-handed or right-handed?
Ambidextrous, seriously no kidding. I was taught to seize every opportunity in life with all my hands. But still i dominantly use left hand.
15. If you are in college, what are you studying? If not, what did/what are you planning to study?
I am in a jobless yet not taskless phase of my awesome life trying to figure out what i shall do with my masters degree in biomedical engineering. I guess i have paid enough revenue to books and biomed world by now ;)
16. What are some of your short term goals?
Figure out how to invest in my Present :P, i think it comes under the "short" goals.
17. What kind of music do you like?
Anything except metallic.
18. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Somewhere close to beach, lake, pond or any waterbody. I believe i was a nymph or fish in last birth, don't ask me how i made that discovery :)
19. Have you ever been overseas? Where and when?
Yes. Nepal, Canada, Milan, Istanbul, USA, in this birth ofcorse.
20. Have you ever been to the circus? What did you think at the time?
Yes. I so wished to be on the motorbike which spins in a rim and testify the laws of gravity.
21. Are you wearing shoes right now? If so, describe them. If not, describe your socks/feet.
No. I believe, actually am sure i have exactly 8 fingers and two toes which are plain and simple, no cracks underneath them, no nail paints and ofcorse no foul smell.
22. List some of the things you’d like to do before you die.
- Preach a bunch of people while i am on the top cabinet of my closet
- To gather courage and tell the truth that I am really not interested in becoming a sissy to a handsome guy who wants to be my brother
- Gather all bunch of idipots out there in world in a room who ask the most idiotic question as asl plz and what are your hobbies and then ignite a dynamite in that room with no guilt at all
- Have enough grand kids so i can whip them with my cane stick while narrating bed time stories resting on a redwood rocking chair
- Buy a beach house
- Find a job which pays for travelling
23. What do you prefer to write with - pencil, pen, crayon, Sharpie, lipstick, chalk etc.?
Whatever is handy, who cares anyways what it is written with as far as it conveys the point.
24. Do you like movies? What are your favorites?
Not really. I sleep halfway in most of them. Still i like few like abhiyam nannum, bomarillu, ddjl, wednesday, blah blah.
25. Do you like chocolate? What’s your favorite kind? If not, why?
Partly, something with nuts, fruits, milk and something with an appealing cover, oh and did i mention when someone pays for it :P.
Now wasn't that fun?
Give it a shot if you liked it. Leave me your link in the comment, i would love to read yours.
Till then Happy Weekend my friends.
I won't wish you all friendship day because friends should be someone whom you can connect even without feeling the lapse of time, day and date.